Susan passionately teaches Fertility Yoga, host of the Goddess Momma Fertility Podcast, and collaborates with Fertility and Yoga brands globally to build more awareness in the alternative fertility community.
She lives in Miami, Fl with her husband, David and two German Shepherds, Patton & Sherman.
In this episode, I get to speak with Susan about her personal fertility journey and how she uses yoga to guide her mind, body, and spirit toward motherhood. She also shares about her work with clients, the top three things peeps should now about yoga, and a ton more. I could literally talk with Susan forever about everything that yoga is. And trust me, it’s so much more than moving your body.
Here is what is covered:
- Who is Susan Singer?
- What’s Susan’s fertility journey story?
- Why yoga for fertility?
- What are the top three things people should know about fertility yoga?
Resources in this episode:
- Goddess Mama Fertility Yoga
- [Free Gift] Fertility Yoga e-Book: 10 Best Fertility Yoga Poses
- Goddess Mama Fertility Yoga Bundle Use code ‘drmaria’ and get $49 off!
To share your thoughts and/or ask questions: