I’m a self-proclaimed hippie (kinda; I still love my shoes!) who loves hanging outside, hiking, running, biking, gardening, meditating, and making fertility-friendly products in the kitchen.
I enjoy life and laugh a TON. But, it wasn’t always that way.
Here’s the thing: I completely understand what you’re going through. Because I went through infertility, too.
The most important things learned through the journey?
- Infertility does not have to be torture.
- It does NOT need to rule your life.
- You can be more peaceful, in control, and less crazy.
- You can handle others’ pregnancies and insensitive questions, or even (gasp!) complaining parents and pregnant women.
- You can feel more hope than you’ve ever felt.
I know this, because it is exactly what I experienced myself. I reached a point when I was fed up with the endless hope-disappointment-grief cycles and decided to CHANGE IT UP! It’s the sole reason I make fertility issues the focus of my practice.
I’ve witnessed miracles.
You can have miracles, too.
Through my own experience, training, and research, I have learned invaluable information about coping with infertility, even focusing my dissertation on it. I can’t wait to share what I’ve learned with you and help you move from IF to WHEN.
Ready to know how I can help?