Infertility is no joke. One learns a lot about oneself and growth is totally possible. But first – the trauma. How to deal?
So, after I feel resolved from infertility all of the triggers and sad moments will stop, right? Hmmm…have a listen.
Today is a Special Announcement episode – Yay! (don’t worry – I’m not pregnant). 😉
You know that moment when you were officially diagnosed with infertility? Yeah. It’s hard. In today’s episode we talk about reasons why I never say the words “I am infertile.” Here’s what’s covered:
- Why words matter
- Using other ways to describe your journey
- “Trying words on for size” and other ways to feel better about what you’d like to create in your life.
YOU know what it’s like to feel out of control with infertility, right? There are like a billion unpredictable things. What we’re talking about today:
- Three things most people do that don’t work
- Three things you can do right now to deal with uncertainty.
- Mini meditation on letting go
Covering kind of a controversial topic in the fertility community today (eep!). We talk about:
- What is stress? What does the body do with stress?
- How might the body’s response be related to infertility?
- What about genetic issues?
How do I get out of worry-worry-worry mode and begin to believe I’ll actually have a baby? In this episode we discuss:
- Changing your mindset
- How and Why to live like your dream is already reality
- How this affects your body/fertility
Did you ever think it was possible to get something positive out of infertility? In this episode we discuss:
- What is PTG (posttraumatic growth)?
- PTSD versus PTG
- Why is it important?
- How can you get it?
This episode of the Miracles Happen Fertility Podcast covers:
- What Does “Kicking the Puppy Mean?”
- Practicing Radical Self-Compassion
- How to Be Compassionate Toward Self and Others
- A Quiz on Self-Compassion
In this episode of the Miracles Happen Fertility Podcast, you’ll hear:
- What the frig is Mindfulness?
- Why is it super freakin’ important for navigating infertility?
- How do I do it?
- Where do I start?